Seniorytz 2006-2007

by - Monday, May 21, 2007

No Goobyes. No Farewells

"What did you say? What?!!?!?! You have given it a name! You`re not supposed to be giving it a name. When you have named something, You became attached to it. And it will be hard for you to LET GO." - Monsters Inc.

As I walk into a familiar path this morning, the sidewalks that I`ve been walking for almost 4 years every time we had a halfday class from Lawton to this school. I came to reminiscing my past years. It`s been quite a while but clearly, I do still remember the first time i entered the gates of Colegio De Sta. Rosa, Manila. How I approached my very first friends and got along easily. Before the classes started, I promised my self not to get too much attached to the people that would come along my way, because I'm afraid of the day that I get into teary eyes and miss their company. Now I realize that I am not good in keeping promises. But how can I blame myself into loving these people who had been so good to me, accepted me and loved me for who I am?
Yeah! I admit it! It had been only 4 years and compared to the YEARS they've shared, not even an inch. Our class, they perhaps have gone through it all. The years of iyakan, kulitan tuksuhan, pikunan, bad3pan, ka-cornyhan, damayan, 3p-3pan, tawanan atbp. had made the circle ever round. We have known each other as our own selves, treated and needed each and everyone like solid molecules for without one, we will never be complete. Though I've been only a tiny part of the group, I could testify and prove how real friendship and true bonding exist among Seniorytz '07. That between these walls around Intramuros, in a smaller community inside Colegio De Sta. Rosa into a tiny room there resides a family who loves and takes concern for each other. Sad to say, the everyday hobby of being together is now over. Soon we will be looking forward to our own lives, have own set of friends and focus on our chosen paths. But believing in REAL friendship, I know there will be no goodbyes for us.
I thank the tiny room in the small community in Colegio De Sta. Rosa between the walls around Intramuros where all the friendship among us began. But aside this, I thank the whatwecall "siomaian" outside our school where our barkada bonded so much matching with the nescafe shake! hahaha.. I'd really miss those moments... And also, thanks to Jollibee Aduana and Chowking haha yah! that was the place where ALL SENIORYTZ do really bonded a lot after those tiring yet fun days of intramurals.

No Goodbyes No Farewells for a true Friendship. I know that we will be entering a new phase. But we will still be the same group of friends EVER AFTER.. We Will ride together... still DIE together..

.* My Tribute to my fellow Seniorytz.. ^_^ Goodluck sa college life nten guys!^_^ *.

You May Also Like

0 comments