Happy Monthsary - Oatmilk Day

by - Monday, November 19, 2007




It’s only been four months yet the days seem to go faster.. >_<

Nobody needs you cause I need all of you”. There has always been people who I have met and left me. It seemed like everyone was moving pass me while I stayed there standing still, they would often come and go when I first met them. When I first met you I didn’t expect you to stay, I thought you were just another person to add to the chapters of my life. But it wasn’t that way, at that time there was something about you, I knew I couldn’t stand still anymore. I knew I couldn’t let you slip through my fingers this easily causeI knew that you weren’t like “any person” instead I moved with you, and just like that we continued to grow closer.

There are many opinions of love,most of what people say may be true but we only think all of it is true because of what we hear from people. The kind of love that I had in mind was one that was not selfish. A four letter word such as this is fit within devotion, care, and pain. Some may say “It is not love, if it hurts” well I think that’s wrong, “Love does hurt” it all depends on how much you love that person.. /swt

You've always been the first one to put down "pride" and we did have some bumps along the road but there was nothing we were not prepared for. It may be true that we know each other more than anyone else but there is more to know. I feel there is more to understand about me, on why I do what I do often and the same for him. Like all relationships we are still growing, all it is...is patience. O_o Everyday I try to maintain myself but change for the better while doing so. T_T He may be one or two steps ahead of me but I do struggle to keep up with him and in time I guarantee I will evolve into becoming more than what he wanted.. >_<

At night, before I eat and in the morning I pray for the both of us and our families. There has not been one time where I have not thanked God for him. I admit every time I made a mistake I beg for Gods forgiveness and not to lose him. As cheesy as it may sound, I do consider him as my guardian angel and as a gift from God.. <3 span="span">

You will never understand that having to love you and be loved by you is the greatest feeling. Why should you feel bad and guilty? I cry because i miss you and because the only thing that makes me happy is having to know that you love me and that you are still mine. Why act like you don't deserve me? You know better than I do that you really do and that you still are in love with me. =)

I know I have disappointed you too often and I said I would change and I did, but that was only temporary. I understand from all my apologies that you may not believe in me now.. :'c I take all the blame for all the sadness and pain in your face. I know this past week, has been difficult for you and many of it was due to me. I know and you know that all my intentions is to always have you with me…and there are times where I may cross the line and cause an argument between us, for that I am truly sorry. There is only soo much I can do because of my limitations but I should know better..When it comes to loving you there is no limitations.

You really don’t have any idea how special you are exactly. Everyone has their own opinion of perfect and although you and I make mistakes I see ourselves perfect. /lv
I won't let anyone come close to my heart but you, whats the point of having to search if I already know where the person for me is. I love you because you love me just the same way. =pTo sum up the letter..I am basically saying YOU are my LIFE
Happy 4th Monthsary !!




please do take care of yourself.. oatmeal will be crazy if milky won't be there =
Let's stay fugee pureber =p






You May Also Like

0 comments