Hearts Day 2013

by - Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day are not just for couples. Valentine's are for everyone who knows what LOVE is. 

I'm too lazy to elaborate much on what happened to my Valentine's Day. Pretty much spent the day at work, went to bebi's house after work since it's also his dad's birthday. Had spaghetti, cake and ice cream. Ok, talk about carbs -_-. Slept, then work the next day, PAY DAY! Haha. My much awaited pay day. :) After work, went to SM North and had my haircut ---- full bangs, oh yeah! then met with bebi who surprised me with a piggy stuff toy from Blue Magic. I didn't expect a gift from him since it's really not his thing. So yeah, thumbs up for the effort. :)

Here are some photos from my instagram to pretty much summarize my Valentine's :)




Pastillas flowers from Ma'am Joy, Bracelet and Lip Gloss from Ma'am Cake and Cute Flowers from Ma'am Flor. Brownies are also from Ma'am Joy and the packed m&m's and Choco Mucho are my gifts for my co-workers children. :)

Plastic flower with a small bear and "ILOVEYOU" note from Dustinn and the Piggy Stuff Toy from bebi :)
Then there's me with my full bangs haircut and piggy. :)


P.S. I miss giving you letters and flowers for Valentine's mom. :) i love you :)



You May Also Like

0 comments