Confidently Beautiful with a Heart for 2016

by - Monday, January 04, 2016

Happy New Year! Hello 2016!

We made DIY shirts for our New Year Party which was inspired by Miss Universe 2016 Ms. Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach "Confidently Beautiful with a Heart"

So, our shirts were painted with "#lait" words for our own selves. Special thanks to my brother, Darryl who were responsible for all the lettering on every shirt.


Here's a photo of us wearing the finished product :)





While waiting for the 12:00 countdown, we played some games again and prepared our fireworks and foods

And here's a final photo with our baby girl feeling "rock and roll" with his tito's.


I won't be posting any new year's resolution for this year. Because I know for my self that I won't be able to follow it. Instead, I'll just try my best to make better changes for my self this year and be happy with what life gives me. 

Happy New Year Everyone! ~


You May Also Like

0 comments