I'm Lovin' Organic Chemistry!

by - Monday, September 15, 2008

Yup!! U've read it right! hahaha. I'm loving organic chemistry. Take note... Organic Chemistry!! Why? 'Coz God Loves me so dearly that He allows me to have "tsamba" every exam and practicals.. hahaha! Believe it or not, I got a 51/60 grade on our preliminary exam and then I was perfect on our two unknown exams. Unkown exams is where you were given a small bottle of a chemical sample and then you will identify whether it is an alcohol, ketone or aldehyde. Then if it is saturated or unsaturated blah blah... Hahaha. I just can't get over with my happiness. Haha. First time in my history with Chemistry that this has ever happened.

Anyway, I know, I won't make it to finish college if I will just depend on tsamba. Haha. I really gotta change my study habits. Woooot~ *Nakakatamad naman kasi talaga T_T* I enjoy browsing friendster, multiply, chat and play games than study those &^*##$%@#$$@ formula and cough blooding terms in phy-ana.

Another thing is that, I am experiencing LSS with the song Lambada - Kaoma. Hahaha! I dunno, I just heard it last time when I was at macky's house and then he suddenly played that song to youtube. They danced it daw when he was in elementary. Hahaha Lol! I can't imagine him doing the lambada dance. Specially with those hips? =)) hahaha.

You May Also Like

0 comments