After a long time..

by - Saturday, November 15, 2008

After a long time.. YES! Now I've been able to post here in my blog.
I forgot my password kasi dito.. haha. Anyway.. What happened to me from the past month?

*MADAMI*

I've experienced to be soooper happy.. sooper loved.. yet, I also experienced to be hurt.. yes.. hurt.. again. :) And now? I'm tired. Really TIRED.

Anyway, last October 16, 2008 was my 18th birthday. My mom cooked some foods and my visitors were tito alex and his friends. Hindi masyadong naghanda, coz the party for my debut was held on Oct. 18, saturday night.. Camelot Hotel..^_^

October 18, 2008 would be the most special event and most memorable date that I know, I wouldn't forget.. Wala akong ibang naramdaman ng gabing yun kundi sobra sobrang kasiyahan. :D Kung pwede lang sana, tumigil yung oras nung gabing un at hindi na natapos. Pero sad to say, kailangan bumalik sa realidad. Kailangan matapos ng isang fairytale na gabi. :)

At ngayon? pagod na ko sa realidad. Sana laging fairytale. Pero hindi eh, wala akong magagawa kundi sumunod sa agos. Pagod na ko, kaya kailangan ko magpahinga. Sana, habang nagpapahinga ako, maramdaman niya kung ano ang halaga ko... :)



---
p.s. namiss kita blog. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments