iHateNovember

by - Thursday, November 27, 2008

Update Update Update!


Yes, for a very long time (again). Now I am updating my blog.

So much. Yeah, So many things had happened for the past days. Extreme events that I know, I would NEVER forget. I thought November would be so nice because my October was such a big-oh-so-lovin-month. Well, November = big-oh-so-hate-it-month.

iHATE.November - SO MUCH

Why? 'Coz I've been SCAMMED. Or I should say "We've" been scammed. Worth? It's 7thousand php. How? Long long long long story. But to make the story short, I trusted an old friend, and that old friend took that "trust" for granted. Anyways, I know there's karma. Wherever you are Mr. Scammer 1 and Scammer 2, I won't give up until I get my money back.. I SWEAR. Even if I have to use all my sources, I WOULD. I can't even imagine how the two of you could sleep well at night thinking of that evil doings.

Anyway, another reason to hate november is that, I wasn't able to join the Pharma Dance Contest and I wasn't also able to join the Pharma Week Opening Parade wearing a Norway Girl Costume because of the hassles that the scammer has made.

I even missed to pursue my plan of clubbin' with my girls. I even saved up money for that night but I have no choice but to use up the money for the payment for the hassle and blah-blahs that the d*ckhead-as*hole-STUPID Scammer did.

I promised that after this month and when the things are fixed, I would surely treat bebi milky and myself. *Pag nabawi ko yung 7thou namin, magpapainom akooo!* Haha! So guys, please help us out. Haha.

Two things to LOVE about November:

1. I've been with kuya jed, kuya ret, kuya pat, mareng tep and baby gab for about 3hrs. Drank generoso, kaso bitin. Haha. Weekdays kasi eh. Bawi na lang ng weekend noh? Anyway, ang cute ni baby gab! *_*

2. Bebi milky and I = still together. Haha. *Gusto ko isama eee, walang pakelamanan. LoL*



-------
I changed the music of my blog from RnB to House Mix. Why? 'coz I wanna go clubbin!!! But, I CAN'T!! Haha.. So there, music would ease my clubbin cravings for the moment. haha. [.Sh*t, auro, gen, happygalz, pag eto talaga naayos.. ampfuts.. gigimik na tayo talaga!! haha. Wala ng atrasan!]

LSS: "In the street.. eeet... as you goo oo oohhh.."

You May Also Like

0 comments