Compaps is broken!

by - Monday, December 01, 2008

My Bebi Compaps is broken! :'c

My mom's gift to me on my 18th birthday was a debut party and a Compaq Presario CQ40 Laptop.
I named it as my "bebi compaps" and now? It's broken. :'c my fault.

I was so bored last night so I checked out my laptop's features, then I saw the updates chuva. So I updated my Windows Vista ek ek. Early this morning, I woke up and opened my compaps. Then it started to run "Configure Updates 1 of 3... to 2 of 3... then 3 of 3.. BUT! It stopped at 3 of 3. Then it just keeps on restarting. I didn't know that I shouldn't be updating the windows vista coz it's not free and it's not with my compaps coverage.. So what I did? I called the HP Customer Hotline. *nosebleed ako dito* The operator can't understand filipino language.. Haha.. so there, got no choice but to speak in english. LOL. And yeah, we did troubleshooting. But nothing worked.

Anyway, Thanks in advance to kuya pola! ^_^
We'll meet tomorrow at UST then he'll be the one to fix my compaps. *woot!* I promise I'll take care of my bebi compaps double the way that I did last time.

Greetings: Happy Birthday Kuya Pola!! Where's our Conti's? /gg

----------
It's 12am and I got 7am classes tomorrow or should I say later? Haha. I can't sleep!

LSS: so keep your love lockdown.. your love lockdown.. /ho

You May Also Like

0 comments