Lakwatsa Day

by - Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore...


Lakwatsa Day!! - indeed it is. :)

From Trinoma to Bebi's house to Marikina to Gateway to Trinoma again.

Haha. I really had fun this day. I was supposed to attend my class from 7am-1pm. But unfortunately, I alarmed my cellphone at 5PM instead of 5AM. Haha. Stupid me. Anyways, so there, I woke up at around 9:30am na. Then texted kuya pola. We decided to meet at Trinoma-2nd floor starbucks. He treated me a White Mocha Frap.. *thanks again kuya pola* And YES! my bebi compaps is fixed now. Good as new! Haha. *Salutes to kuya pola*. We also checked the prices of Digicams and iTouch... I was thinking of what would be my mom's gift to me this christmas.. any suggestions guys? iTouch or Digicam? *Lol*

So then, my next destination was bebi milky's house. We were supposed to go to Intramuros for the application of our Voter's ID. Unfortunately, tita was unable to find bebi's birth certificate in time. It was around 3pm when she gave bebi's Brgy. ID. And the application ends at 4PM. Haha. got no more time.. So we decided to go to Marikina and meet up with kuya erik. We got our 2k! 5k more to go. *I won't stop hanggang hindi ko nababawi pera namin* So there, we ate at Max's Restaurant. Tawanan to the max 'coz of kuya reymar and kuya erik's jokes.

Reymar: Anu toh? *gestures his hand like superman flying*
Me: Superman
Reymar: Hindi, si batman yan.
Me: Hindi naman lumilipad si batman O.o
Reymar: Pero may cape siya. Haha. Eh eto? *gestures his hand like superman flying backwards*
Me: Anu yan?
Reymar: Batman Returns!

---- TOINKS! Haha. Korny, pero we really laughed. Haha. Dami pang jokes eh. LOL

After eating at Max's, we strolled around Blue Wave - Marquinton, then me and bebi went to Gateway. Stroll stroll then we took the MRT to go to Trinoma. We came to Trinoma at around 7:30pm na.. So yun, We checked Twilight's schedule. Haha. Last full show na kami. Bought snacks at Mcdo. Then watched Twilight. Ooohh.. I love Edward Cullen. He is one hell of a HOT, SWEET Vampire. Bella's pretty too. Simple. :) The movie took about 2hrs++. We went to Mcdo again for our midnight snacks then went home.


I love the Twilight Movie. Maybe it's an advantage for me that I haven't read the book. 'Coz as far as I have seen and heard, my friends who have read the book was disappointed from the movie 'coz most of the sweet lines was not mentioned. Well, for me it was great. Many girls would probably envy Bella Swan. The things that I might envy bout her is that she's pretty, got a sexy body and also got her Edward. Well, why would I envy her? If I have my own Edward here.. :"> *Lol* Overall: The movie was great. *BITIN!* err. [hindi ito movie review, ok?] haha.

-----------
Ok, I can't get over of the kilig factor. Haha.

LSS ( Last SENTENCE Syndrome ) haha: I don't have the strength to stay away fron you anymore..

Woot!~

You May Also Like

0 comments