Late Christmas Wishlist

by - Monday, December 22, 2008

At last, I'm in the mood to make my christmas wishlist. Haha

I've got some of my early christmas gifts from my relatives, anyway, still, there's a lot more that I want. As in WANT. Lol.


1. Pink Sony T700 Digital Camera
- I'd be wishing of a Sony Vaio Laptop sana pero I know it's too much coz I got my bebi compaps na. So there, I've been eyeing this digicam for so long. Haha. If I didn't get my itouch, I'd be having this one.

2. My very own pet dog
- May it be a ShiTzu, Pekingese, Pomeranian, Siberian Husky or ChowChow. Haha. Lahat sila type ko. Kahit anu jan, suuuppperrr masaya na kooo. =))
3. The Sims 2 with complete Expansion Pack
- I've been an addict game player of TheSims since it was released, but then, I've been bored with TheSims1 and I've been so late with the different versions and expansion packs of this game. So there. *Kahit hindi na original.. cge na lang din.. malaro ko lang ulit toh.* [Quiapo.. yuhooo]

4. Set of New Fashionable Clothes, Shoes and Bags or Money
- Yes! a SET of NEW FASHIONABLE Clothes. This includes the Victoria's Secret Undies. Haha.. I Love their Push-Up Bra.. Those plaid fever.. new pants.. shorts.. skirts.. Kahit ano. Basta ung bago. Haha. Naiirita na ko sa closet ko ehh. Wala akong maisuot na bago. =)) If not, money na lang. Ako na lang magshoshop. Haha

5. More Bebi Hugz and Kisses.



- Andami ko ng nakukuhang hugs at kisses kay bebi, pero gusto ko pa ng madaming madaming madaming madamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! =))

You May Also Like

0 comments