Monthly Exams

by - Monday, December 08, 2008

This week is our Monthly Exams. And it starts tomorrow.

I haven't studied yet. Haha. Anyway, before that, I'd like to inform you guys, that I got my BebiTouch! Woot~

Changed plans. Since my aunt from Australia just went back, she was the one who bought me the iTouch and my mom will just give me another gift for christmas. So there, we went at Trinoma and bought bags,clothes and shoes for my cousins and siblings. Then went to SM North to buy my BebiTouch. I was so excited at first coz I thought that the free engraving was available here. Unfortunately, HINDI. In replacement of the engraving, they will give us a Hamburger Portable Speaker na hindi naman mukhang burger. -_-I also bought laptop sleeve for my bebiCompaps. Pink Laptop Sleeves. Haha. Next time, I'll buy my BebiTouch a leather case. Pink pa rin syempre. :)
---------------
Enough about that, I'll study Histology muna. :) Woot~ Wish me luck for my exams tomorrow.
LSS: with nothing but your t-shirt on.. :-"

You May Also Like

0 comments