iHate BORING Saturday Nights

by - Sunday, December 07, 2008

iHate Boring Saturday Nights.


One word for this night. BORING. Ok, so before I went home, I went *as always* to bebi milky's house. I was so bored that I tripped with his hair and face. I tried to make him look like Edward Cullen. Lip gloss + Powder + Hair-arranging chuva... The result?


Macky - my Edward Cullen (LOL)

*Haha.. Ssshh. Patay ako pag nalaman niyang pinost ko to.*

I got home around 9pm. We were supposed to go to Central Bar near kuya lep's place but it was unexpected so I am not prepared. And as usual, takas girl ako. I planned on getting my money first to my mom and then sneak out of the house. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do it. My mom got a visitor, so she was busy downstairs having some chitchats. She said that she will just give me my money before she sleeps. It was already 10pm. LOL.

So to cut the story short, I wasn't able to go with kuya lep and ate kryz at Central. *Geez.. Super Sorry ate kryz, I promise, bawi kami ni macky next week. Biglaan kasi, alam niyo naman ako, takas girl lang, dapat prepared*

Anyway, I am really bored so I took a shower then went downstairs and decided to experiment for my midnight food. I mixed Century Tuna ( Hot and Spicy Calamansi ), Scrambled Egg, Sliced Tomato, Onion, Green Mango and Soy Sauce. Haha. Masarap. LOL. And of course with my favorite: Home made Iced Coffee. - White mocha frap inspired. :)

--------------------------------

[Now watching : Make It Happen Movie @watch-movies.net ]

You May Also Like

0 comments