Few More Steps

by - Thursday, February 02, 2012

Hello blog! I missed you! Hoho~

Okay, so updates? Grad Pic, Prelim Examinations are done and Thesis is FINALLY OVERRRR!!
Few more weeks of hospital duty + make-up duties and comprehensive exams then what's next? GRADUATION! I can still feel the adrenaline even after a few hours from our thesis final defense.
School stuffs are doing good for now.. Hopefully everything would be fine 'til the end.
I can already picture myself walking into that stage getting my diploma. :) But as the quote says.. "You can't get everything you want." THAT problem is still there. But for now, I will focus myself on the more important stuffs. I know God NEVER fails. :) He'll help me.

Anyway, I'm on my way to the hospital. Night duty! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments