Blog Updates

by - Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ok.. so I haven't been blogging for some weeks now. I've been very busy with my activities. Hmm.. Updates? Yeah.. I've started my first day of work last April 13 and also started my first day of summer class that day. So for 1 week, my schedule was 7am-11am at school then 6pm-12mn at work. I've been very exhausted for that week since everything was not fixed yet. Then the next week, I was pushed to be absent at work. Why? 'Coz bebi's always mad at me when I go home late. So I fixed first my schedule for 1 week then on monday, I'd be back at work hopefully. I'm really having a financial problem right now. Because of my tuition fee. I borrowed 8k from a friend to pay for the downpayment of my tuition and I am supposed to pay him after 1 month well that would be a nice setup because I'll get my first payout after 1month. So the first problem is solved. But unfortunately, the Dean's office told us that we have to pay the other half of our tuition fee before the summer class ends or else, our grades won't be released. And the problem here is that my summer class will also end the same time that I will get my first payout. @_@ I really don't know what to do. My friends have been telling me that I should tell my mom about my prob. But I really can't. It's too late. And besides, even if I tell my mom about my situation, aside from getting her mad, I'd also be another addition to her problems. So I really need to be independent this time and solve my own problem. Hays. I hope everything will be alright the soonest time possible.

So that's it for now, I have so many pending works to do. :) ciao!


~So help me God..

You May Also Like

0 comments