Busy as a Bee

by - Sunday, November 11, 2012



Haven't posted for a while. Been busy with work, clay orders and other legal files for my mom. On November 13, mom will be on her 40 days. They said that once a person dies, on their 40th day, they will go to the heaven and their soul will no longer be here on earth. It's been past a month yet it feels like eternity of pain. I miss her. We miss her. So much. I always thought that she'll always be here for us. Like, I never thought she'll be gone. If there's one word that I could describe her? She's STRONG. Very strong. Strong in the sense that after all those hardships she faced for us, she did it. You know.. I mean, she was able to let me and my sister finish college on a reputable school. My younger brother's studying on known and nice schools too. We had everything we needed. :(

Another reason why I wasn't able to post here is because everytime I try to post, this is what happens. I can't help but to post and talk about my mom, how I miss her, what we used to do.. Urgh.

Anyway, updates about me.. We've been busy with work because of the License Renewal and EQAS. Which is like the quality control check of DOH to every laboratory. They will send specimens and our results should be close to the average or mean. Ok. So no sense of explaining it here. Lol.

Last thursday was the birthday of our boss, we had Shakeys and other food. I feel so blessed with my work since I never feel pressured. I'm just so lucky to have them as my co workers. :)

Will post other pics once we have decent connection at home.

You May Also Like

0 comments