Finally

by - Sunday, December 23, 2012

Finally! I've got some time to update my blog. I really missed blogging. There were days when I really want to write a post but I don't have the time. I've been really busy with my clay orders. Well, it's christmas, most of my clients were ordering personalized name tags, cp chains, earrings etc. I'm not complaining, I'm happy with their orders, I enjoy making clay accessories at the same time, I earn extra money. So yeah, win-win. :)

Ok, hmm.. Well, It's 1 day before Christmas. To be honest, I am not that excited. I do really miss my mom. Big time. From the past years, It has been my habit to ask her few days before Christmas on what she's going to cook for noche buena and new year's eve. Now, who will I ask? My self? My sister? Lol. Since the time my mom's gone, we've been very hands-on with everything we do, with everything that's connected to us. I know I'm one strong kid. But, I'm just 22! I need my mom. Whenever I encounter any problem before, I used to think like "Ok lang yan, magagawan ni mama ng paraan yan." How about now? *sighs* Life... oh life... 

Well another update, we've had our Christmas Party at work last thursday. We decorated the clinic with balloons and banners. Dra. Abby bought Pansit, Liempo, Embutido, Kaldereta and cupcakes from Blushing Cupcakes while Dra. Rañola brought a Cake. We've played Pinoy Henyo, Calamansi Relay & Word Hunt. Ofcourse, I was in the winning team. Haha! I had so much fun. We also rented a videoke unit which was delivered at 7am in the clinic but the party starts at 6pm and since we don't have patients in the morning, we started singing around 10am til the end of the party. Haha. I won some stuff from the raffle, I don't what it is yet 'cause I plan on opening all my gifts by 12mn of Dec. 24, We also had exchange gifts, I got Sir Dante, he wished for a computer speakers, luckily, CD-R-King got this super cute speakers that looks like stuffed toys. I bought a Stitch head speakers for Sir Dante while Ma'am Flor was the one who got me for the exchange gifts, ofcourse, I wished for any hello kitty usable item or any pink stuffs as long as I can use it. Lol. Then friday, I'm supposed to go to the UST Paskuhan event with my friends, but they've canceled so instead, I went to Trinoma to shop for christmas gifts for my family & friends. After shopping, I went to bebi's house. We ordered Mcdo's Happy Bundle for dinner. It was a catch! For only 495PHP, you get 4 Big Macs, 4 Regular Softdrinks and 4 Medium Fries. Additional of 40php for delivery charge. We also bought a small bottle of Emperador Lights and had a one on one drink just like what we do before when our friends are not available. 

Lately, my sister and I are having some problems with our younger brother, though I don't want to elaborate it here, I just hope that despite these problems, we will still stick to each other cause we're siblings. :) I still know that God has a plan.. a perfect plan. :)

I gotta go now, still have some pending orders and I have to wrap my gifts. Merry Christmas friends! ^_^

You May Also Like

0 comments