Goodbye 2012

by - Monday, December 31, 2012

Few hours to go and it's going to be a new year for all of us. It means a beginning. A fresh start for all of us to prove something, to achieve bigger things. It is like  another 365 days to spend. 365 days full of surprises.

Alright, enough with counting. Before the year ends, I just want to write a special year-end entry to reminisce everything that I have been through in the blogosphere for the entire year of 2012. There are ups and downs but I am still here and I am going nowhere, as a matter of fact. First half of my 2012 was full of happiness & surprises. I had some problems with my "love life" but it was nothing compared to the happiness I felt when I graduated college, had a graduation party, went to Puerto Galera and my review for board exam. Though, the second half of my 2012 was full of sadness and unexpected events. I failed my board exam and my beloved mother died.

But I know, God loves me. He has a purpose, He has a plan. He always has a plan. :) Even though I failed the local board exam, I was still able to find a job that is connected to my course. A job where I met kind, loving and nice people. From our boss down to our helper, EVERYBODY is good. I mean, yeah, we all have our negative traits, but, these people.. they're like angels God sent me. I have a mother in the image of Ma'am Flor, an older sister with Ma'am Joy, a Tito with Sir Dino and Sir Dante and a bestfriend with Ma'am Cake. I don't earn that big money but I don't feel it because of these people. 

My mom died, yes. It was VERY tragic. I still can't let go. I can't move on. And I think, I can't let go of what happened FOREVER. Even if we'd be able to get justice, I don't think that's enough. Those people who did it to her, they're like the twin of satan. I dreamt of my mom twice and I know she'll help us find justice for her. I miss her. We miss her and we'll ALWAYS LOVE HER.

So for my 2013, I hope I'll be able to achieve what I need and want to achieve. Whether it be the PRC license or the ASCPi & AIMS certification. I have to get those 3, or even just the international certs. :)

Anyway, I finally got my Belle De Jour Planner!

 I've had the same planner last 2010 and 2011 and I really enjoyed using it. The past planners I've had, I wasn't able to write something on the Dream Board, but this 2013, I swear. I'd write and put some pics as my motivation. :) I love BDJ since it has everything that I need. From Gifts list, Wardrobe checklist, Bills and Expenses Tracker, Menstrual Tracker and more. I might post a review about BDJ maybe around the 3rd week of January. :)

I gtg, need to prep for media noche foods. :) 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

You May Also Like

0 comments