Hello 2013!

by - Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Hi! So this is my first ever post for 2013.

To start this off, how did I end my 2012? Well, me and my best friend went to bebi's house on the night of December 30. Had a small year-end party with Madagascar, then the next day, we spent the day finishing my sister's wedding souvenir. 

Then around lunch time, my classmate from Elementary, Manuel Tiu, visited me, or I should say visited my best friend. ( he's my best friend's ex-boyfriend, ok.. long story! ) LOL. So chitchats, we really missed each other. We were like super rivals when we were in elementary. We were always racing for the 1st honor in class, the president, the vice, the smartest. LOL. He now works as a Maintenance Engineer on the Factory of Champion Detergent Soap with his own Montero Sport. He got all these things yet he's still the same humble, sweet and pogii Manuel. Haha. Too bad we weren't able to take pictures 'cause we were so busy chatting and laughing.

Anyway, around 7pm, I started cooking some of our food for Media Noche and prepped myself for New Year's Eve. :) Of course, I wore a polka-dotted dress. Haha.
As part of our tradition in the family, we spent the last few hours of December 31 by playing games. We played Pinoy Henyo & Straw Relay, we started late so we weren't able to play many games. We didn't have that much of fireworks, we just had few of "fountain" and "lucis" and just used the car's horn for noise.
Here's what we had for Media Noche:

and some additional foods from our neighbors. Wasn't able to take picture of the other foods since I was way too hungry. Lol. I gtg now, long day ahead of me later! God Bless us all this 2013 ^_^

You May Also Like

0 comments