Y & Z Wedding

by - Monday, January 07, 2013

January 5, 2013 was my sister's wedding. It was supposed to be last October 26, 2012, but because of what happened to my mom, they had to move the date. Of course, who'd wanna be married when your mom died? Well, my sister wanted the wedding to be one year after our mom's death, but because of the "kasabihan/pamahiin" they need to be married within 100 days since our mom died or they can't be married till after 3 years. So yeah, I can't be married till after 3 years. Well, I still have so many goals in life. :)

Ok, so days before the wedding, everything was a blur. We were cramming for some of the things needed in the wedding, like the souvenirs, finalizing of seating arrangement, confirming guests who'll come.. etc. Planning a wedding was bizarre, crazy and hard, but on the same time, it was fun, enjoying and your creativity will surely come out. Theme of the wedding was "Damask Emerald Green". We made "kissing bells" instead of the typical tapping of glass for the couple to kiss. I was the maid of honor so me and kuya Rz's sister were the ones responsible for every detail of the wedding. Ha! I was so busy with the clay souvenirs that I wasn't able to help to most of the stuffs.

Church ceremony at Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish in Quezon City started at exactly 3:00pm and ended around 5:00pm. Reception was held at Obispado de Cubao.



















You May Also Like

0 comments