Ragnarok Online 2

by - Sunday, January 13, 2013

Since computer games became a hit on children, I've been a player. From TheSims, Red Alert, Yuri's Revenge, Diablo, Counter Strike to O2Jam, Audition and Ragnarok Online, I've played it all. I save up my school allowance when I was in elementary to be able to play at the computer shop.

The only game that got me so addicted to the point that I don't even sleep even if I have classes the next morning is Ragnarok Online. This game has been my life for a few years. I've met many kinds of people. From strangers to friends, from friends to lovers. :) If not for this game, I wouldn't meet my bebi :) Anyway, after playing this game for so many years, the game started to change.. just like in real life, when things start to be messy. Cheats, Bots and everything else ruined the game. I don't know, I just lost the urge to play the game. Until last month, AsiaSoft released Ragnarok Online 2. :) I've tried the cbt but Philippines has been banned from playing the game since LevelUp already released a different version of the game last year. When obt was released, of course, Filipinos got a way of playing the game. They got ip-changers. Hoho. So just today, I started to play Ragnarok Online 2. I just wish this would be fun as much as the RO 1 :)

You May Also Like

0 comments