Beyotch

by - Friday, January 25, 2013


Had a quick dinner date with my beyotch friends earlier at SM North Edsa. Yumi-Hilat texted me to meet her at 7pm 'coz she got a new boyfriend and I have to meet him. Ofcourse, I texted Dabu since SM is also on his way home. So Dabu and I met around 6pm, he was wearing his normal "porma" and I was wearing gray scrub suits. So yeah, I looked like his Yaya. Haha. That beyotch even called me "Yaya" with his loud voice while strolling around haha. So we did some window shopping, chismisan then Yumi and his boyfriend, Francis, met us around 7:30pm.. We just ate dinner at KFC The Block. Too bad we weren't able to take much pictures. We had a group pic but we were using Dabu's ipad that time, so yeah, goodluck on seeing those pictures soon. Haha. Anyway, here's a pic of Dabu and me before meeting up with Yumi. :)

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

You May Also Like

0 comments