Christmas 2012

by - Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas!!
Ok so, here's what I did from December 23 to December 27, 2012.

Morning of December 23, Sunday, we went to Church to hear mass then had our Fortuner blessed again after it's major repair since the incident..



then I went to Trinoma to buy some last minute Christmas gifts and a cake at Contis for our Uncle since it's his birthday last saturday. We also had our dinner at our uncle's house. Their Christmas Tree is decorated with Hershey's Chocolate, ofcourse, I had to get one. Haha.

December 24, I woke up early to make Leche Flans. These are my first ever homemade leche flan on my own. Lol.

Before lunch time, we went to Eternal to visit my mom then went to SM Sta. Mesa to meet up one of my buyers for the clay accessories and also bought a christmas gift for bebi then went straight to their house after, we watched Taken 2 but wasn't able to finish the movie since I need to go home before dinner time to help in cooking our food for noche buena.

Here's what we had for Noche Buena.
At exactly 12midnight, we ate our noche buena then opened our christmas gifts around 1:00am. Super hooray for Hello Kitty Gifts!


Finished around 2:30am and slept around 3:00am.

December 25, woke up around 8:00am for the morning mass then went to Eternal to visit our mom again. :)
went home, slept the whole afternoon. LOL. Then started some of the clay souvenirs for my achie's wedding. Madagascar came after dinner had some beer and played PowerUp: Heroes on Xbox

December 26, did nothing much. Stayed at home with bebi since achie and kuya rz already has work. We spent the day sleeping and watching movies with foodtrips.

December 27, back to work. Ma'am Cake brought brownies from Pampanga. Yummy! and a pahabol christmas gift from Sir Dante.

You May Also Like

0 comments