School Updates

by - Monday, October 12, 2015

Well, hello there! Again, it’s been a while.
So updates, as I’ve mentioned from my last post, I’m a student again. Yes, a full time student. So, classes started last September 21, it’s been a month and new thing for me, I haven’t missed any class yet. I’ve never been absent, except for those “flip” classes as they say, wherein professors will just give us the topic to study or an activity and we’ll pass it next meeting. When I mentioned before that
“Basta maka-graduate kahit pumetiks” it would be better if I’ll study in Informatics.
I take that back. Lol. I don’t mean to compare but yeah, I could say it was really way too hard to study in UST compared in Informatics but still, you would need to make few efforts here and there unlike in UST wherein I think I almost lost all my eyebrows yet “TRES” is the highest grade I could get. Lol. So yeah, I’m aiming for line of “1s” in Informatics since I like what I’m studying. So far, the subject I like the most is “Web Development” and “Math for Computing” YEP, you’ve read it right, MATH. Haha! I can assure you that this is the very first math subject I came to like. Well mainly because I think this math is simply add, subtract, multiply, divide without those angles, cosine and other geometry and trigo thingy. If you try to search for it, it’s mainly for converting binary to hexa.. etc. I was like who knew that 110001 or 1010001 is corresponding to some kind of a letter. Lol.
So yeah, aside from school updates, It’s October. and yes, it’s my most hated yet most loved month of the year. I’ll share my October story on my next post after I’m done uploading photos online.:)
~’Til my next random thought:)

You May Also Like

0 comments