My October

by - Tuesday, November 03, 2015

What’s with October and why it’s always my most loved yet most hated month?
October is my most loved month because:
  • It’s my Birth Month
  • It’s my Mom’s Birth Month
  • It’s my Boyfriend’s Birth Month
So yep, it’s 3 birthday celebrations in just one month!
And, October is my most hated month because:
  • It’s the month my mom died.
So every October, I celebrate my birthday yet it always remind me that it’s the same month that I lost the most important person in my life.
So, for my October 2015, first, we celebrated bebi’s birthday which was on October 1. We had spaghetti and cake at his house, then another cake, pizza and adobong paa ng manok with the Madagascar Barkada.
After bebi’s birthday was my mom’s death anniversary. We visited her at Eternal Gardens Memorial Park, and we also had the “Mama Mary” at home for the “padasal”
After mom’s death anniv was her birthday. So again, we went to Eternal Garden, bought her a cake and few foods at home.
And also, around the end of October, Dustinn, my youngest brother got sick. He was admitted at the hospital due to Dengue Fever so we weren’t able to go to the Memorial Park on October 31.
We went to the Memorial Park by November 2. We weren’t able to get decent photos since it was so late and dark. We had to use the headlight of our car and flashlights from our phones.
So there goes my October. I just had to post this blog even if it’s way too late. I’ll post up another one later for my Christmas and New Year:)

~til my next random thought.

You May Also Like

0 comments