Yes, an update, AGAIN.

by - Saturday, December 12, 2015

So yeah, hello there! Another update after another month of not being able to post. So, what’s new? A lot!~~
My first term as an IT student is about to end next week. Just finishing up few projects to be passed. Was I happy? Definitely yes! I’ve never felt this excitement in every new lesson compared when I was studying Medical Technology. Every course really has their own advantages but it always depend on what you really want.
Another BIG THING is, I NOW HAVE MY OWN LAPTOP! oh yeah! OWN LAPTOP!!! Finally!! I’ve had my first ever laptop when I was 18 years old, a HP Compaq given by mom on my 18th birthday, and sadly, it gave up after 2 years. So now, I have a Dell 14 7447 Pandora laptop! I know it’s not the best laptop that I can get but as for my usage, which will just be playing Sims4, editing videos, photos, blogging.. and Autocad in the near future, this Dell Laptop is all good with it’s specs. I’ll just edit photos so that I could write a full review about the Dell 7447 Laptop.
I’m also planning on changing my blog theme. So again, I promise, I’ll be back later. Hoho~
~til my next random thought.

You May Also Like

0 comments