I Want a JOB!

by - Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hays.. I haven't posted for a while.. been busy with school stuffs and lakwatsa kasi. LOL.
Anyway, I WANT a JOB. a PART-TIME JOB to be exact. I want to earn money. I've been eyeing with so many things now and I really wanna buy those.

Anyway, speaking of job. I've read an article from the Yahoo!News. "The Best Job in the World" Imagine, you will be paid 150,000 Australian dollar by just staying in an island with free food and shelter! Well, not as in just staying there.. ofcourse you have to do some jobs. But for me, those "jobs" they're talking about doesn't seem to be a job for me. Haha. It looks more of a 6month vacation. Why? 'Coz what they're asking is, you will take pictures of the island, post blogs about it, talk to the media, go snorkeling... then, you get free food and shelter. After 6months, you will get your 150,000 Australian Dollars! OMG! If my mom would just allow me, I'd go. Haha. Anyway, I can't I'm still studying.

So enough about that job thing. I'm on the stage of being lazy in school again. I need someone or something to motivate me. Lol. Anyway, if you know any part-time that suits me, please do inform me. I'm really serious in finding a part-time job now.. ^_^


GTG, I have classes pa. Haha.

----
LSS: If I were a boy.. /ho

You May Also Like

0 comments