iWant iWant iWant!

by - Saturday, January 24, 2009

The best things in life are free, but why are those gadgets so expensive? *Haha*

Hayyss.. I've never been this eager before to get the gadgets that I want. As in WANT not NEED. Lol. Those gadgets are the same with my Xmas wishlist. T_T BUT, these are those that I REALLY WANT. *Major!*

1. Sony Cybershot PINK DSC-T700 Digital Camera
- Portable Photo Album, Smile Shutter and Face Detection Technology, Double Anti-Blur Solution, Intelligent Scene Recognition, In Camera Retouch, Image Management, Picture Motion Browser... Yaykkss.. *features pa lang, naglalaway na ko.. =))*

2. T- Mobile Sidekick 3 Phone
- well, it maybe not the latest phone but, I really like it's style.

3. My OWN Bank Account
- I'm 18, yet I still doesn't have my own bank account. Hmm.. I have a bank account, but ofcourse, my mom is the one who's managing it. So now, I want to have my own. Maybe a BPI or BDO Bank Account.

4. Money for every weekend gimik!
- Haha! Yes I know, I've put on my new year's resolution : Less Gimiks. Well, I;ve changed my mind. Haha. I want to spend every weekend with different activities. May it be bar nights, sleepovers, inuman sessions - ANYTHING! And of course, to do those activites, I need MONEY. Haha.

-----
Progress? NOTHING. I can't save money with a small allowance from my mom. I really NEED a part-time job. How I wish it's already summer so I can go and find a job and no more school works! Anyway, 2 months to go then it's already summer. *tiyagaan lang yan..* Haha.

Speaking of school, I'm very lazy these days.. I've been absent with most of my morning classes gosh.. please!! motivate me! haha.

LSS: I'm breaking dishes.. up in here.. all night.. uh-huh.. I ain't go stop till i see police lights.. uh-huh.. :))

You May Also Like

0 comments