I Wanna go to Australia!

by - Friday, January 30, 2009

Ayoko na sa pinas... bring me to Australia :(

Hayys.. I really don't know the reason why but this thought just blurt out in my mind. I love my family, friends and blockmates here in the Philippines... Almost all of my relatives are also here in the Philippines except with one of my cousin who lives in Australia.

Every night, it has been my habit to watch the news while surfing the net. But this night, I dunno. After watching the news it just came up to my mind that I want to leave Philippines then migrate to Australia with my cousin and nephew. Well, better if I would be with my family. Thinking of living in Australia makes me feel excited.

Advantages:
I could earn my own money! Part time jobs are available for students and I expect more free time from school.
Much better environment - Nothing beats the provinces here in Philippines but if you leave in the city, I'd rather live in Queensland, Australia.

Disadvantages:
I'll surely miss my FRIENDS. My REAL FRIENDS. I'm sure I can't find replacement of my friends in Australia.
I'll miss the tokwa't lugaw worth 10php in Dapitan. I'll miss the isaw-isaw at Instruccion.
There are so MANY THINGS/PEOPLE that I will MISS.

In short, advantages in Australia are physically satisfying but not emotionally. Haha. EMO.

Anyway, I am NOT going to Australia. Haha. I still need to finish my Medical Technology course here in Phil. Again, this is NOT a farewell post. Haha.

I JUST WANNA GO TO AUSTRALIA. @_@

You May Also Like

0 comments