I Miss Blogging!

by - Friday, February 20, 2009

Yeah.. It's been a while since I last posted here. I really miss blogging.


Belated Happy Valentines!! I've been so happy this month even though there are some problems at school. I spent my valentines day with bebi milky and my family of course.. We had a simple dinner at home and bebi gave me a bouquet of flowers and a heart-shaped box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate. Anyway, the spotlight for this month is our 19th monthsary.

Belated Happy 19th Monthsary Bebi! =p



19th monthsary on the 19th day of February.. *yeshh nman* haha.
We spent the whole day at their house. We cooked Spaghetti using charcoal. *isipin mo yun.. ULING! Haha! Paypay bebi.. paypay. *trip namin eh.. walang pakelamanan* Well, hindi naman ako yung napagod eh.. si bebi lang. Haha. Taga-utos lang ako kung ano ilalagay na ingredients. He was the one who stayed beside the hot pot. Haha. Gifts for each other? SECRET! Haha. Kidding aside, I gave him a small notebook na parang scrapbook. Pictures, memorable movie tickets and receipts and xmpre, my message. :) His gift? Hindi material thing :) Haha. Bebi knows na I'm really addicted to Wonder Girls. So as his gift daw, he danced Nobody by Wonder Girls. Haha. May video sana ko, pero unfortunately.. wala na sakin ung copy kinuha ni bebi. Haha. Baka daw i-post ko sa youtube. Lol. Ayun.. Haha.. Wala lang.. masaya lang ako. :) I just hope na sana, laging 19. Haha.

Anyway, I need to go now. School works pa. :)

LSS: Don't need the sun to shine to make me smile.. don't care if it's dark outside, coz i got you.. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments