Suffering Month

by - Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yes, indeed. I'd count the mid of February to the last day of March as my Suffering Month. Why? 'Coz this is our Finals Month in school. And as usual, I've been a very lazy student. I was not able to monitor my grades last monthly and prelims so now, I need a miracle to pass my Histology subject. Histology could have been easy if I just did my responsibility. For the past few months, everytime that we'll have a quiz, I'll just glance at my notes and don't give enough time for me to memorize the terms. I've been a happy-go-lucky 2nd yr medical technology student. I hate failing. Since elementary to highschool, I never had a failing grade. In fact, I am always one of the Top 5 students. But since I entered college and started to mingle with other people and learned other stuffs, I've been very lazy to do my school works. I've prioritized the wrong things. As the filipino quote says... "Nasa huli ang pagsisi." Yeah, PROVEN. I don't want to fail this subject. I love medical terms, the body parts, the cells... and I know this is my fault and there's no one else to blame but my self.

Yesterday, bebi and I went to hear mass for the Ash Wednesday. I can't help but to shed some tears while praying. God and myself is my only chance to pass. Even this morning, I went to St. Jude Catholic Church to attend it's weekly novena. It was my first time to enter the St.Jude Church... I dunno but when I entered the church, i felt something. Do you know the feeling of butterflies in your stomach? I'm not hungry at that moment ok? =p Hays.. I really need a miracle. I don't want to spend my summer vacation at school! T_T


So help me God... :(

You May Also Like

0 comments