I'm Hired!

by - Sunday, March 15, 2009

Justify FullI've been busy for the past few days because of my school problems. @_@ I guess I will really fail my Histology subject. I did my best, but I guess it's too late. So since I know of the possibilities of me, failing my histo subject... I've come up to a plan.

What plan? Take my Histology subject this summer without telling my mom. How will I do that? I'll get a part-time job to earn money for my tuition! Haha. And fortunately, I've found one. I registered to this jobstreet.com then I browsed for vacant job positions. I forwarded my resume to many call center companies and fast food chains, fortunately, those call center companies called me up and said that I am for interview. So, I tried my luck to one of this call centers.. Donaldson Company located in Ortigas. I got hired of course, but they need applicants who are willing to take the full-time positions. Well, I could do the full time position IF I will not fail my histology. So I made my contract to this company on a pending stage. Then, Convergys called me and was inviting me for an interview. I went to their office. They have this 3 stages for the applicants to get hired. First is the Initial interview.. 2nd was the Written Exam and Assessment... Last was the Final Interview. And yes, Lucky Me! I got hired in Convergys for a part time job as a Technical Support Representative. I'll only work for 4 hours a day and I'll have a salary of 8k and, additional to that, they will provide my transportation expenses and additional allowance as being part of the team. So all in all, I'll get around 8-10k a month. So good right? My mom told me that I was not allowed to work at night. My assigned working hours is 6pm-10pm. She allowed me as long as bebi will fetch me at night. Haha. *Sorry bebi.. I promise to treat you a starbucks frap everytime you fetch me. /lv*

So their, I will start as soon as I've passed my NBI Clearance and my medical certification which I will get this week after my final exams. Woohoo. So lucky me. Now I know God really loves me. Haha. ^__^

Convergys - Outthinking, Outdoing ~ Weee!

You May Also Like

0 comments