Confessions of a Shopaholic

by - Monday, February 23, 2009

Long pause... No Answer... - Rebecca Bloomwood


Weee! I've watched the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic with bebi and some of my guildmates. Imagine, I was the only girl and yet we still watched a chick flick movie. Confessions of a Shopaholic is AWESOME! You know, when I watched this movie, I was like.. "OMG! I'm so like her" Even bebi told me.. "bebi, parang ikaw oh. pareho pa nung boots na gus2 mo sa trinoma un suot niang red." Haha. I can't help to laugh and cry as well while watching it. There's this part that she felt guilty prioritizing those stuffs who were actually less-worth but unfortunately, she realized it a bit too late. Anyway, enough about spoiling the movie.. Lol. As for me, it's a MUST-SEE MOVIE for those who love to shop. Haha.

Best line? "They don't even need any money.. they have MAGIC CARDS!" Haha! -Someday, I'll have that magic card too! I should have a dvd copy of this movie.. Swear! I still can't get over it. Haha.

"Do I need this? No... But it could be an invesment!" - Haha!

You May Also Like

0 comments