I am Definitely Back!

by - Friday, September 07, 2012

Hello Blog! I’m backkkk! ~ *again*

LOL. Been promising to update this from time to time yet always fail to do so. ~
Anyway, news? Hmm. I just took the Local Board Exam for Medical Technologist, and unfortunately, I failed. With just 1POINT. Literally, 1 point. Oh well, BloodBank&ImmunologySerology pulled me down. It’s ok. I expected to fail since the first day of the exam. I was really nervous that while answering the questions, I could hear my heart pounding like “boom boom boom” not “lub dub lub dub” LOL. “May March board exam pa naman” God is good. He let me fail with just 1point for me to realize that I always need to give my best in everything I do. If only I focused more, edi sana RMT na ko ngayon.

Everything happens for a reason. Shit happens so learn to fight and bounce back harder. “Hindi lahat nakukuha sa isang beses lang. Kaya nga may salitang ulit eh.” I don’t have plans of working here in PH. Though, getting that RMT title would’ve been my stepping stone.

Ok, enough about the board exam stuff. Another news, I was able to recover my password for my old accounts like photobucket, multiply, this blog and forum accounts. Finally! I super missed editing & posting blogs. 

Will post more soon. ~ Will organize my accounts. ^_^

You May Also Like

0 comments