Scrub Suit

by - Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello! Ok, so updates, I've started my work last Tuesday, Sep. 26, 2012. At first, I was really nervous but after a few hours, I'm feeling fine. So for my first day, we only had 16 patients in total and I was able to read Urinalysis, Fecalysis and CBC. Ma'am Cake is our Chief Medtech, though we're on the same age. Value Health Diagnostic & Medical Center is a newly built center and will be celebrating it's anniversary this coming October. So for our uniform, I was asked to wear any solid color of scrub suit, so I bought a turquoise colored scrubs. I opted for a pink one at first but I think I look like a caregiver so changed it with any blue shaded scrubs. I really had fun on my first day. After lunch, we were just finishing the results and was done by 2pm and just played Plants vs Zombies and Pinoy Henyo until 5pm. LOL


First pic is the Clinical Microscopy Section, 2nd pic is me, feeling so comfy at the lobby and 3rd is the company logo. :) Well, God is really really good. I didn't pass my board exams yet I have a very nice job with very nice people. I'm excited every morning to go to work since I am not really pressured. All my co-workers are very jolly. It's just my 3rd day tomorrow yet I feel like we've known each other for months now. :) Ok, will sleep now. Work later!

You May Also Like

0 comments