I'm on a Roll

by - Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ooohh hooo hoo hoo.. I'm on a roll.. I'm hitting every green light... Oohh hoo hoo hooo ~

Oh yes, I'm on a roll! Ever since the results of the board exam was released and I failed, I re-opened my online shop of polymer clay accessories and business is starting to bloom now. I've got several orders to finish and just last week, I got a job offer from Value Health Diagnostic Center and was interviewed for a Medical Technologist job. After the interview, they told me that they will call me by Monday or Wednesday. I also had an offer from Best Diagnostic Corp. and Healthway. I went to Best Diagnostic Corp this morning and they told me they'll call me next week and I'm scheduled for interview in Healthway on Friday. But just this afternoon, Dra. Salazar, the head of the Value Health Diagnostic Center texted me if I am still willing to join her clinic staff. I'll be reporting on Monday. God is really good! Despite of failing the board examination, I've got job offers and by Monday, I'll start with my new job! Yey for me! ^_^

Another good thing about this day is, today's our 62nd Monthsary of bebiers. After so many fights, misunderstandings, still, we managed to be back in each others arms. I am not hoping for forever, I just want us to stay together as long as we deserve each other and as long as it's God's will. 

Ok, bye for now, bebi and I will cook spaghetti. Will post pictures later! <3 span="span">

You May Also Like

0 comments