Visita Iglesia 2013

by - Saturday, March 30, 2013

Every year, it has been our(bebi and me) panata to do the Visita Iglesia. From the last 2 years, we were able to visit atleast 9-10 churches. But this time, I went alone. We had some fight last night and we're still not on the talking mode. Patigasan eh! Haha! This time, I won't be the one to curve out first. Hmp. It was not my fault. -_- 

Anyways, this year, I was able to visit 14 churches! Hurray for me! First was Our Lady of Annunciation at Quezon City which was near our house.. Then from that church, I rode the jeepney to Sto. Domingo church.. then walked my way from there. Went to UST Church, the 2 churches at Bustillos, the one church near CEU, which I forgot the name... Then St. Jude, St. Michael, San Sebastian, Quiapo Church, Sta. Cruz Church, Manila Cathedral, San Agustin church, then I rode the jeepney on my way home.. Last church was our church here at Sta. Quiteria which was the St. Francis of Assisi Parish.


It was sad that I went alone. I've been used to going with bebi, food trip while walking, endless talks and all.. Though not having him with me this time had me much more motivated. Haha. I was like "I gotta finish 14 churches to beat him!" LOL. I also promised myself that I should finish 14 churches as one of my ways of saying Thank You to our Lord for having me so blessed despite of the trials/problems that I'm facing right now.

I'm hoping that next year, may it be I'm alone, or with bebi, or with my bestfriend or with anybody else, I'd be able to finish again 14 churches.

P.S. ~ I miss you mom! :) Our halo-halo and ginataan moments every holyweek. As well as our swimming trips and 1week crash diet before every trip. Lol. You know I so love you. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments