My April Events

by - Thursday, May 02, 2013

So yeah, I wasn't able to blog for the whole month of April. So what happened to me? Hmm..

First, April 11 was my niece's first month! :) We had liempo, sopas, palabok and cake :)
Yz really looks like Kuya RZ. So yeah, she looks like a baby boy. Haha, but still, CUTE. lol.

Next, April 13 was my brother's birthday and Armada's grand reunion. I wasn't able to stay the whole day at home for my brother's birthday because of the reunion, so I bought palabok and cake for him, helped in prepping the food for his friends then prepped for the reunion. Armada Reunion took place at Kamay Kainan in West Ave. then some of us headed to Danny's Grill for late night inuman session.


I've really missed them, specially Kuya kevs, Kambal Kaye, Achie Dee and the other Spammers. Lol. Most of them were playing RO2 so I just started playing RO2 again last week. :p

Then, since I was really bored with my straight hair, I got my self a Perm/Cold Wave. I didn't opt for Digi Perm since it would set big curls and I don't want to look like I'm always heading for a party. So yeah, I had cold wave so it would look more natural after a few days. Here's a pic of me when I was not yet allowed to wash my hair. LOL.
So my hair looks like the kinky type of curls here because of the chemicals but they look better now, they're just like waves now. Just like what I wanted. 

Then last was Kuya Jed and Karen's wedding at Bataan. Won't elaborate that much, here's some pics..



So yeah, that's my April. :) Month of April was somehow good to me. :) Oohh, except for some prob with my uncle and yeah, PLDT SUCKS. We lost our connection twice for the month of april. First was for 3days then next was for 7days and they still won't approve the bill deduction. -_- Again, PLDT Sucks. -_-

Ok, that's all for now. Hope I could update more this May. :)



You May Also Like

0 comments