Election Day 2013

by - Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Election Day means Holiday to me! Haha. I'm already 22 years old yet I am still not a registered voter of the Philippines. -_- So yeah, since it's holiday and I'm off at work, Achie and Kuya RZ went to Trinoma to buy clothes for YZ's Christening and YZ was left with me, bebi, dar and dust at home. It was also Ate Ne's off. So we were like Semi-Home-Alone. LOL.

For breakfast, I cooked sunny-side-up eggs, hotdogs and corned beef with potatoes with the help of bebi and dust. Bebi sliced the onions 'coz my eyes gets too watery with onions. Even if I'm like few meters away from someone who chops the onion, my eyes go crazy like I'm crying.. Then dustinn peeled the potatoes. For lunch, we had Beef Nilaga then stayed at my room while I'm taking care of Yz and they're having there foot spa like a boss. LOL.


You May Also Like

0 comments