Mother's Day 2013

by - Monday, May 13, 2013

So yeah, my FIRST mother's day without my own MOM. Ofcourse, I miss thinking of something special to do for her every Mother's Day. Though, this year, my sister's already a mom. So I printed a photo of her with her daughter then me and my brother wrote at the back of the pic. :) Wasn't able to take a pic -_-

Anyway, Friday night, I started making leche flans as my gift for my mommy relatives and friends.
Here's what I used:

  • Alaska Condensada
  • Angel Evaporada
  • Vanilla Syrup
  • Eggs
  • Aluminum Foil
  • Lyanera
  • Plastic Container
  • Pink Ribbon

Then, Saturday, it was my off at work so I went with achie to UST Hosp for YZ's check-up. Caught up in Saturday morning traffic.


Dar, Dustinn and I went to SM San Lazaro to buy Cakes for YZ's 2nd month and for kuya RZ's mom on Mother's Day. After the check-up, we went straight to the house of kuya RZ's parents. Ate lunch then strolled at SM Sta. Mesa. Bebi and I also went to Gilmore to canvass for his new pc then went straight home.

Sunday, Mother's Day. Greeted my sister and my relatives and friends then prepared for our mini picnic at Eternal to visit my mom. We had sandwiches and juice. We also practiced driving and took some pics.


God knows how much I miss my mom.. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there. Children, LOVE your MOM while they're still with you. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments