Date with Madagascar

by - Sunday, May 05, 2013

We went to SM-MOA to watch the Lotus F1 Car Show and Iron Man 3D. Well, Of course my very concern was to see Marlon! Haha! So bebi and I came earlier than our friends. We were already at MOA around 2:30pm and the meeting time was 4pm. So luckily, we got a good spot to watch Marlon's exhibition. Gaaaahhd! Can he like drive without the helmet?! Haha! He's just soooo HANDSOME. I wasn't able to take pictures of him since he was always wearing the helmet though we were able to capture few videos of him doing exhibitions. 

Here's the link from bebi's upload on facebook. Lotus F1 Car Show

Anyway, after watching the car show, we went to buy milk tea. It's been bebi and I's favorite for some few months now. Hoho. My fave was the Wintermelon and Toffee Milk Tea with additional Pearls. Bebi just likes the plain Pearl Milk Tea -_- His milk tea wasn't shown on this pic since he finished it too fast. -_-


We also loaded our E-Plus Card for the Iron Man movie. We watched the 3D one since it's the only schedule that fits to our time. As usual, Robert Downey was AWESOME. Unfortunately, even though I know that there'd be something like "Tony Stark will return" after the credits of the movie, I wasn't able to see it since macky and our friends wants to go out fast cause they're all hungry.

After the movie, we headed to "dampa" for our dinner. We bought shrimps, crabs, squids and tahong at the wet market there then went to Dad and Mom's Seafood Paluto. Here's what we had.

So yeah, ofcourse it was YUMMY! Hahaha. Again, diet is ruined. Lols. I started to lose weight last week but that weight came back with just this meal. -_- Ugh, how I hate my metabolism. It's just too easy to get fat yet SOOOOPPPEEERRR HHHAARRRDDD to be healthy you know.. I'm not aiming for that "sexy figure" since I have broad shoulders and I can't get to poop every day or every other day. I poop like twice or once a week and yeah, IT'S FREAKING HARD to be healthy!. -_-

Ok, so enought about the healthy lifestyle rants. All in all, we had a good day. Car show was awesome, same with the movie and the food was very very delicious! Will update agaaaiiin! ^_^


You May Also Like

0 comments