Happy Easter

by - Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Easter!
So it's been a few days and I haven't posted anything even though I didn't have work. Lol.
So what did I do instead of updating my blog? I watched... and watched... and watched.. and watched!
I was able to be up to date with Grey's Anatomy Season 11 and I'm also about to finish the Korean Drama - Pinocchio.
Was I happy with what I did the whole days without work? Oh yes! Definitely. Ever since I started working at Hi-Precision Diagnostics, I didn't had the time to watch my fave series and to even play my usual games. I'm so tired everynight that what I just want to do is to sleep. It's like an everyday routine of waking up, eat, work, eat, sleep. And that's so exhausting.
I've been thinking about a lot of things with my career lately that I'll definitely post about it here some time.
So today, Easter Sunday, what we did was we went to hear mass in the morning
image
then visited my mom at Eternal Gardens Memorial Park
image
went home, and just spent the whole day sleeping. Haha! 'Cause I know I'll miss sleeping again this week.
And yeah, there's work again tomorrow!! Ugh.
More of my thoughts next time. :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments