Torn

by - Monday, April 20, 2015

Haven't posted in a while.
Torn. Yep, I am torn. Torn between getting a new job and study night classes for BS-IT. Or stay with my job and study night classes for BS-IT.
I've been feeling not-so-myself this past few days. Been very tired from work and stressed into thinking of what am I gonna do next.
I was able to ask for what subjects will be credited from my MedTech course. And luckily, all minor subjects will be credited and Informatics College informed me that I'd be able to finish up BS-IT in just 2yrs considering fully loaded units every semester.
Thinking again, hey, I'm turning 25 this October.. add up 2years, max of 3, I'll be 28 when I graduate BS-IT. Haha.
Anyway, last weekend, we went to Bonito Beach Resort in Morong, Bataan. That was a biglaan trip since we really wanted to go to the beach. I'll try to make a blog post about our Bataan Trip since I was also trying to look for blog posts about Bonito Beach Resort and was able to just find a few dated way back 2012..
We'll see. :)
'Til my next random thought :)

You May Also Like

0 comments