Just Tired

by - Tuesday, April 07, 2015

image
Am I? Am I who I wanted to be?
I'm just tired... tired of not knowing what to do next.. or knowing what I want to do next but I can't because of some reasons.
I am currently working as a Phlebotomist/Recep at Hi-Precision Diagnostics and I just feel so tired. The typical overworked underpaid medical field workers here in the PH. I also feel degraded sometimes while talking to some patients. Since we're in "service" field and we're dealing with patients, they are always right. Even if you know deep down yourself that they're definitely wrong, you can't argue..
In the first place, I really didn't want to be a medical technologist.. what I wanted was something connected with computers, graphics, web development, web designs.. and yeah, I tried to change my course when I was in first year, but my mom's reply to me was "Sige mag shift ka, pero pag aralin mo sarili mo" in short, don't shift. Lol. So, I succesfully graduated BS-MT with sabit grades.
And here I am now, regretting all the years I've spent trying hard to finish a course I never really wanted.
What I want to do now is to study BS-Information Technology. Yes, I'm already 25, but I think it's never too late in getting what I really want. I've been helping my boyfriend with his school works and he's currently taking BS-IT at Informatics College and I really like what they're doing.
I'll try to find affordable schools that offers Night Classes for BS-IT so that I could still try to work dayshift, then study at night..
So bless me Lord with what I'm planning to do
image

You May Also Like

0 comments