Divisoria Haul - January 2017

by - Wednesday, January 11, 2017


Hello! Happy New Year everyone!

New Years are usually for resolutions as to what they say as "change for the better" but on the very first month of 2017, what I did was to SHOP.

I was able to receive monetary gifts last Christmas so I decided to go to Divisoria to treat myself because I got good grades at school last term.

It was the Feast Day of Nazareno and we didn't have classes yet so I left home around 8am and came to 168 Mall around 9am. Since it was a holiday and a weekday, there were only few shoppers when I came. It's always my routine to stroll the mall row by row before buying anything so that I can make sure that I am getting the best deal on a certain product. I wasn't able to take note of the stalls on where I bought each item but I'll try my best to remember on where it is located.

Here are the items that I've bought:


I got this Denim Dress and Over-sized Polo at a stall on the 1st floor of 999 Mall that sells branded overruns. The dress is an overrun from Zara and the other one is from Highway. Both are for 300php each.

I also got these Halter Tops on a wholesale price since I purchased 6pcs. This costs 100php each. Retail price was at 150php each. I bought this at the 2nd floor of 999 Mall, the stall is one of those that's within the center aisle.

This long blouse is for 350php but I haggled so it was given to me for 300php. Hihi. That's still 50php.


These underwears are from the 1st floor of 999 Mall bundled for 280php. Yep, 280php for 2pcs of bra and 3pcs of panties! What a steal right!? ^_^

I've watched a lot of Youtubers and they've always mentioned Glad King so I went there to check for make-up brushes. I got a Hello Kitty Retractable Kabuki Brush for 100php and a Revlon Retractable Eyebrow Pen (Of course it's fake) for 100php as well. If you're eyeing to buy the make-up brushes set, I suggest that you stroll around first as there are other stalls that sell make-up brushes for a cheaper price compared to Glad King.


I transferred to 168 Mall and ate my lunch at their Food Court on the 3rd Floor. Of course, feeling korean as I am, I bought Kimbap from a Korean Stall and also had Wintermelon Milk Tea. My lunch cost was around 180php.


I bought these 3 Ramen from a Korean Stall as well on the 3rd floor near the Food Court which is priced at 3 for 100php.


These 2 Kimonos are 180php each which I got at one of the boutiques on the 3rd Floor of 168. Stalls at the 3rd floor usually have fixed prices.


Then I went down to the 2nd Floor and got this Polo Shirt for my boyfriend which is priced at 150php, I haggled and got this for 120php.


On the 1st Floor, I got this Bluetooth Headset for 300php which was originally priced at 450php. I haggled at first then the seller didn't want to lessen the price but as I was about to leave the store and look for a cheaper one, the seller said "Sige ate, 350 na lang, bilhin mo na". LOL. Then I said, "Ate, 300 lang budget ko eh. Hanap muna ko kahit ibang klase." And then she said "Sige, 300 na lang toh, kunin mo na. Halika i-test na natin.". So that's 150php less. LOL.

Then just before I went out, near the exit, I bought these Ashley Nail Polishes for 11php each, KissProof Liquid Lipstick for 50php each, Liquid Eyeliner for 40php and the Keratin Hair Reconstruction Treatment for 6php each.

Outside the 168 Mall, I got this 5pcs Handkerchief for 100php and a Face Mask for my boyfriend worth 25php.



All in all, I've splurged around 3,000php but I was able to buy a lot of things, compared to shopping at SM or Trinoma Malls. Here's the breakdown.

Handkerchiefs = 100
Nail Polish = 11 x 8 = 88
KissProof Liquid Lipstick = 50 x 3 = 150
Liquid Eyeliner = 40php
Keratin Hair Reconstruction = 6 x 6 = 36
Bluetooth Headset = 300
Polo Shirt = 120
Kimono = 180 x 2 = 360
Ramen 3pcs = 100
Lunch = 180
Kabuki Brush = 100
Eyebrow Pencil = 100
Underwear Bundle = 280
Long Blouse = 300
Halter Tops = 100 x 6 = 600
Denim Dress = 300
Denim Polo = 300
-------------------------------------
Total = 3,454



You May Also Like

0 comments