I'm Back!

by - Sunday, June 01, 2008

Wee! yess! after long long months.. I'm finally back in blogging. :D
I just missed editing html codes.. posting about my daily blabs..
nyweiz.. new layout ofcourse! ^_^ it fits my mood really..

hays.. I've been to so many problems and happiness this past months.
Problems?
1. Analytical Chemistry - SUMMER!
>I've got a hard time analyzing those $@#%!% formulas and i thought i'd fail the subject!
2. House Matters
> Yeah! house house house.. urgh.. i just hate our maid. She's not lazy naman. Pero alam mo un.. nakakairita. Pakialamera to be exact. -_-
3. Money Matters
> ahuh.. money money.. Summer classes will end and wala akong allowance! @_@
4. Friends
> i miss them.. really. T_T our bonding days. I need them..
5. LabLayp. LOL
> Common problems in a relationship.. away dito.. away dun.. hmp.. I just miss the old him, ok? and please.. I HATE LIARS. really!!

Aun.. pero after those problems naman.. na-solve din when my summer class ended.

1. I didn't fail the Analytical Chem Subject! YES!! you've read it right. God heard my prayers.. haha :P
2. I started to ignore our maid. HAHAHA! bahay namin toh. Hindi bahay niya. =)
3. I got extra money from mama for my daily load.. I also earned small amounts from editing photos and friendster profiles for my friends. haha =p
4. We bonded [although bitin talaga ung time] last thursday, Mae's Debut!
5. GANUN PA DIN!! hahahahahah. away hir away der... pero aus naman.. kasi napaguusapan. basta.. I HATE LIARS! =p pero.. promise.. i'm staying.. :)

so there.. maybe i'll post again later.. i need to cover the books of my brother muna before my mom arrives.. ^_^

~soulja girl.. /ho *singing* - LSS na kuh! wenk!

You May Also Like

0 comments