Start of A.Y 08-09

by - Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Woooo!! Classes will start this wednesday! I'm excited but also nervous. I'm an incoming 2nd year - Medical Technology student. Excited, because I'm gonna meet again my blockmates and spend time with them and the big reason why I'm excited is because, I won't be stock up here at home and think of so many excuses just so that my mom would allow me to go out. Haha! Anyway, the nervous part here are the subjects and professors that I'm going to encounter. Think about Physics, Organic Chemistry and Physio-Ana makes me dizzy. @_@ I hate those subjects that's why until now, I'm still wondering why am I a Medical Technology student other than the reason that I want to be a Professional Doctor sometime. :) harhar.

There's another part pa pala. :( The sad part.
Yeah.. *sob* I won't be able to play Cabal in addict mode anymore! I won't be able to sleep at 6am and wake up in the afternoon. Hays.. Hell days will start again because we have a straight 7am-7pm schedule!! and take note, on that day, our subjects would be Physics, Organic Chemistry and Physio-Ana!! *gawd* why do they have to put those subjects together in one day?! Will i survive? T_T ohhh.. I have to. Curse those people who made our schedule. T_T

It's already 2:15am and I'm still fully awake. *harhar* I'm making the most of my last puyatan days. Haha. Coz i know for the next days, weeks and months, I won't be able to do this again 'coz even Sundays, we have our NSTP. @_@ When would be my rest day!?

I'll post the copy of my schedule maybe later. haha. Tinatamad pa ako. =p

You May Also Like

0 comments