Startin' to hate

by - Saturday, June 07, 2008

and i am starting to hate everything...


Yes. I am starting to hate everything around me. Do you know the feeling when you think no one understands you? Damn it. This day started to turn out fine but when the sun started to set.. everything turned out f*cking bad..! Anyway, i don't want to go into details. hays. I just hate the feeling. I now hate my home. I really do. If i could just live in a dormitory or my own unit... I hate the way everything goes in this house.

Bakit yung iba pwede? Bakit yung iba pinapayagan? Bakit yung iba ok lang? Bakit yung iba hindi ganito? Bakit yung iba kumpleto? Bakit yung iba walang problemang ganito? Bakit yung iba naiintindihan?

Lahat na lang "yung iba". Hindi ba pwedeng ako din?

[Ok, post edited due to some private reason. lols, sana ginawa ko na lang ulit tong private blog. @_@]

Hays. I really don't understand the people around me. I know what I'm doing and I'm not stupid to do things na alam kong hindi ko macocontrol in time. hays.. nonsense din ang pagrarant ko dito. They, still won't understand me...

You May Also Like

0 comments