SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

by - Thursday, August 14, 2008



Weee! I just wanna share to you guys that I've received a "pasalubong" from our dad. He gave me and my brother an original game installer.. and mine is the Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition ( Includes SimCity 4 Rush Hour ). I've checked first the memory of our PC to make sure that there is enough space for the game. I've dreamed so long for an original CD of any Sims Games. And now, at last! I've got one! Haha. New addiction coming up! =) I've installed and tried it last night and I was like whoah! It was confusing at first, I've got to control my own city. Assign designated police and fire stations, medical centers, school, houses, control the monthly expenses and monthly income of the city together with the citizens taxes and even control the weather! haha. How i hope Philippines was as easy to control as the SimCity.. I'm sure I'd be playing this the whole weekend. =) haha. xoxo <3

You May Also Like

0 comments