Happy 1st Year Anniversary!

by - Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wooooooot! I've been out the whole day of July 19, 2008 that's why I wasn't able to post earlier. So yeah...

Happy Anniversary Bebi Milky! I Love You So So So So So So So So So So So So So Muchhh. :)
Hays.. I just quite didn't expect this day to turn out like this. Pero still, I'm happy that we've spent this day together even though there are so many "not so good" things that happened.. ^_^ i love you..

I'm so tired right now so maybe, I'll tell the whole story about this anniversary thing next time...

By the way, Congratulations to Coalescence for winning the day1 Regionals competition of Ragnarok Online.
And of course! a big big big CONGRATULATIONS!! to TEAM SINDIKATO/ARMADA for making it until the last battle with the Coalescence. There's still next time guys! Although sayang yung added slot if you win, It's ok na din because ka-faction naman ang Coal.

Ayun, haha.. I'll really write next time with all the stories that happened this day. I'm really tired lang and I wanna go to sleep na. Haha. Gusto ko sanang ireserve yung post date na July 19, 2008 kaso hindi na abot. It's already 12:28am in my clock so July 20 na. Yun..


Again, Happy Anniversary Bebi Milky! /kis

You May Also Like

0 comments