Money =p

by - Sunday, July 13, 2008

Whoa! =p harhar. I've been bored earlier so I surfed the net about earning an extra money so I found this one.. Hits4Pay.

Haha. I dunno if this one is true, there's no harm in trying naman db? So I tried it.

Try reading this one..

Still Reading Commercial Emails For Free?
Receive Emails On Topics That Interests You
And Get Paid For It!

If you have access to your own email account, you
can get paid. Refer others and get paid up to two levels.

Hits4Pay is one of very few highest paying advertising
program in the industry.

Signup for free and receive $10 as a Free Reward:
http://www.hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?princessfugee




Anyway, I've checked my PayPal Account and there's already my $10 reward just by signing up. Haha.

There's no harm in trying guys.. ^_^




You May Also Like

0 comments